A Teaching Placement is a way to experience Italy and its school system, to share your language and culture with Italian pupils, to put yourself to the test in a uniquely valuable professional experience.
This activity can be carried out by all foreign exchange students and trainees at the University of Parma, regardless of their study area, with reference to the following languages and cultures: English, Spanish, French, German, Russian.
The teaching placement consists of:
• 10 hours of training;
• 45 hours of in-class activity supporting a language teacher in a school in Parma;
• a final essay plus the development of teaching materials.
The University of Parma manages this project in collaboration with the Municipality of Parma, the Regional Teaching Authority and the Schools of Parma, offering students:
• final assessment/mark (out of 30);
• credits certification.
In order to apply:
1. contact the project coordinator, Dr. Antonella Cortese (firstname.lastname@example.org);
2. on arrival, complete the online form to confirm your intention to participate.
Students who take part in a mobility for study purpose must include the Teaching Placement in their Learning Agreement for Studies by using the following course code and name:
25493 TIROCINIO PER INSEGNAMENTO DELLA LINGUA MADRE